Creative Marketing Manager
Hampton Wick / Full-time / Reports to Head of CRM & Marketing
Founded in 1992, Sigma Sports is the leading premium cycling retailer in the UK.
We are currently looking to recruit a Creative Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing all creative outputs from Sigma Sports from concept to completion, as well as pro. They will oversee artwork, design, concepts, layouts, copywriting and will lead the development of all creative briefs in-line with the business’ objectives and marketing strategy. They will work closely alongside the Communities & Events Manager and the SEO & Content Manager in order to deliver on campaigns, marketing assets and collateral.
- Ideating collaboratively with the marketing team to deliver on creative components that elevate the brand image of Sigma Sports.
- Ownership and of delivering of assets from concept to completion across all marketing channels to include ecommerce, digital marketing, social media, website, digital, advertisement, merchandise, packaging, vinyl’s, print & ad hoc requests.
- Produce effective creative and persuasive communications, presenting messages and graphics that engage our customers and grow our audience.
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that portrays key messages and the brands TOV to sit across all channels including social media, website, journal, direct mail, advertising etc.
- Work closely with Category marketing managers to ensure that all creative assets are on brand for our partner brands and optimized across channels.
- Capable of managing external creative agencies to deliver on paid ads and other design projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities effectively, allocating suitable time and resources to produce work to the required standard in the time available.
- Capable of elevating video and photo content with animation and graphics elements.
- Working with the marketing team to build a marketing strategy that is aligned across all content platforms and customer touch points.
- Manage the design of corporate presentations and infographics.
- Ensure the consistent and professional application of our premium brand identity across all projects.
- Collaborate in market research projects.
- A creative with a digital design understanding and a strong eye for graphic design.
- An expert in Adobe suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro.
- A creative who leads and manages on any given tasks.
- A team player who works effectively across Sigma and with any agencies and external parties.
- Passionate about working with brands and creating joint go to market strategies.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Strong decision-maker and communicator.
- Independent and self-starter.
- An understanding and passion for the cycling industry is a bonus.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary £35-40k depending on experience.
- 22 days holiday, increasing to 25 days after 5 years and 27 days after 10 years, in addition to published bank holidays.
- Industry-leading staff discount scheme from the best brands.
- Sigma Sports subsidized own-brand clothing/accessories.
- Secure indoor bike storage plus changing rooms and showers.
- Bespoke benefits platform to include details of our Life Assurance and Pension schemes and deals and discounts for various retailers, restaurants, and activities.
- Bespoke benefits platform to include details of our Life Assurance and Pension schemes and deals and discounts for various retailers, restaurants, and activities
Applications should be submitted to Debra Scudder, HR Manager at [email protected].