CYCLE Technician: SURREY
Sigma Sports is the country's leading Road Cycling and Triathlon retailer. At our Surrey location, we have opportunities for the right candidates to join our workshop team as a Cycle Technician on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will be joining a busy team in a fast-paced environment; responsible for assembly and inspection of complete box and custom bikes, wheel building/truing and the re-boxing of bikes, for shipping out directly to our customers.
What are we looking for? Essential skills/experience:
- You will have good technical and mechanical knowledge of bikes and experience of bike maintenance.
- The ideal candidate will be a conscientious, hard-working, and dedicated individual who appreciates quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- General IT competency.
- Taking responsibility for your own diary/workload but also to work as part of a team of technicians.
- Qualified to Cytech level 2 or 3 is preferred, although specific training in all areas will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Previous experience within a workshop environment.
Why work for Sigma Sports?
- Salary £23k to £30k dependant on skills, experience and/or qualifications.
- 22 days holiday entitlement, plus published bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Industry-leading staff discount scheme from the best brands.
- Sigma Sports cycling kit.
- Secure indoor bike storage plus changing rooms and showers.
Based in Esher, Surrey.
Permanent, full-time working Monday to Friday, contracted to 41.25 hours a week. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV along with a covering letter explaining how you meet the essential criteria for this role and what you would bring to the team, to Dan Braid at email@example.com