DIGITAL IMAGE ADMINISTRATOR
Here at Sigma Sports, we live and breathe cycling, running and triathlon and love sharing our passion with our customers around the world. Established in 1992, Sigma Sports has evolved into the premium retailer within the sports industry with a passion for sourcing quality products and providing excellent levels of customer care.
We are looking to recruit a full-time digital image administrator to provide support to our Content Team. You will be responsible for sourcing hi-res images from brands and suppliers that we work with, editing and resizing images of new and existing product detail pages and blog articles. You will also be expected to help manage the flow of images produced by our in-house photography studio. The creation and upkeep of size guides are required, too. You must be competent with Photoshop and also possess excellent IT literacy and communication skills.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Accurate data entry
- Entering data to assist in the creation of new product ranges
- Editing photos and uploading them to our e-commerce platform
- Upkeep of product listing pages
- Performs duties to the expected level as directed by your manager
Essential Skills/Traits To Demonstrate
- Experience with Photoshop
- Excellent editing skills, including particular attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with web publishing using a content management system
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Commitment to the organisation’s mission and goals
Desirable Skills/Traits to Demonstrate
- Cycling knowledge
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role.
At our head office in Hampton Wick or UK based remote working.
£20,000 per annum. Salary based on skills, experience and/or qualifications.
Full-time, 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays). Increase in holiday allowance to 33 days with length of service.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please email an up-to-date CV and covering letter explaining why you’re suitable for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get social with Sigma Sports