E-BIKE STORE WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN
£30,000 dependent on experience.
Market Square, Kingston upon Thames, Greater London.
Five days a week including Saturdays, and alternate Sundays.
22 days in addition to published bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years and 27 days after 10 years.
In the next chapter in Sigma Sports’ pursuit to cater for all cyclists, whatever their needs, we are excited to be recruiting sales staff for our new Electric Bike store.
We are currently looking for the right applicants to join our ever-growing workshop team at this Kingston-upon-Thames based store.
In a busy, exciting and challenging environment, we are striving to deliver an outstanding customer experience, whilst offering the latest products from the leading brands in cycling.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Build relationships with each and every customer
- Engage with customers to understand their needs
- Maintain excellent communication with your customers
- Maximise available workshop time
- Complete bike builds and service jobs in a timely manner
- Manage on hold jobs and complete them within agreed time frames
- Develop your skills and product knowledge for a variety of the latest and most exciting products in the industry
- Booking in and handing over e-bikes when working on reception
- The ideal candidate will be a conscientious, hard-working, and dedicated individual who appreciates quality and attention to detail within a workshop environment, with a passion for all e-bike types
- Cytech qualified to level 2 or 3, or Cytech technical e-bike
- You will need to have a good technical and mechanical background in building e-bikes ranging from Hybrid, MTB, Road and Gravel
- Have the ability to work in a time-efficient manner on all e-bikes, including all varieties, with electronic transmissions and hydraulic brakes, and perform software updates on motors
- Extensive knowledge of the latest e-bike systems, including but not limited to: Shimano Di2 and Steps, Bosch, Mahle, Fazua, Specialized Turbo Studio, eBrompton (Formula E Tech), Impulse Diagnostics (KALKHOFF Bikes)
- Experience with lithium ion batteries
- Ability to diagnose required services, fault find and service e-bikes, to return them to the customer in a safe and fully operational condition
- Perform a complete bike strip, inspection, service and reassembly on service bikes
- Industry-leading staff discount scheme from leading brands
- Cycle to work scheme
- Universal Colours cycle kit allowance
- Exclusive access to industry-only events and trips
- Professional working environment
- Casual but smart dress code
- Staff social opportunities
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please email an up-to-date CV and covering letter explaining why you’re suitable for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.