Sigma Sports Store - Hampton Wick, Greater London
Sigma Sports is the country's leading Road Cycling and Triathlon retailer. At our Hampton Wick store, we have an opportunity for the right candidate to join our team as a workshop receptionist. You will be joining a busy environment and working with the best road bike brands and products in the world.
What are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will need to have excellent customer-facing/service skills and excellent phone manner
- The candidate will not need to be a qualified mechanic but a good understanding of bike componentry will be required
- Will need to be conscientious, hard-working and be able to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Will be responsible for booking in new workshop jobs
- Will be responsible for handing over bikes to customers and taking payment for service work
- General IT competency required
- Will be required to maintain a tidy workspace
We offer a competitive salary (dependant on experience) and benefits package.
Four or five days a week with Saturday working required.
30 days paid holiday. Increase in holiday allowance to 35 days with length of service.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com