100% Racetrap Sunglasses with HiPER Coral Lens
Featuring a lighter frame and more streamlined silhouette than its previous incarnation, the Speedtrap, the 100% Racetrap Sunglasses with HiPER Coral Lens provide an enhanced field of vision and closer fit. 6-base curve design gives a flatter lens with less of a wraparound feel to widen your line of sight to optimise peripheral vision in the riding position. The pale tint and high light transmission of these lenses make them ideal for use on duller days when colours need a bit of a boost, but you still need total UV protection. For supercharging colours and heightening contrast, HiPER lens technology comes into play to provide unmatched perception and sharpen surroundings, so you won't miss a thing. When the weather turns, these lenses provide protection from the elements thanks to the specialised HYDROILO coating, which causes moisture and oil to pearl off their surface to keep your vision unobstructed. Durability is key and factored into both the lenses, through their impact and scratch-resistant coatings, and super light TR90 frame. TR90 materials provide shock absorption qualities to minimise any chance of breaking from impact, whilst the Ultra-grip rubber contacts keep these glasses secure to stop any slipping whilst you ride.
- Designed in California, made in Europe
- Ultra HD lenses manufactured in France from shatterproof and impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Optically correct decentred 6-base spherical shield
- Interchangeable lenses
- 100% UV protection (UV400)
- Durable, flexible and lightweight TR90 frame
- Scratch-resistant lens coating of the highest quality
- HYDROILO lens treatment repels water, dirt, and oil
- Ultra-grip rubber nose and temple tips provide a secure fit
- Filter Category 1
- Light Transmission 52%
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.