100% Speedcraft Sunglasses with Black Mirror Lens
Having made their name within American motocross, the Speedcraft sunglasses represent the culmination of 100%'s long history in performance eyewear, now optimised for the world of competitive cycling. Constructed from a lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame, and featuring a black mirror lens specifically designed to enhance your vision out on the road, these glasses represent a concrete performance enhancement that both look fantastic and give nothing away in terms of competitive edge.
The polycarbonate lens is shatterproof and scratch-resistant, which both guards your sunglasses against the rigours of riding and protects you in the event of a crash. The ultra-grip nose pad, meanwhile, helps to keep the sunglasses locked in place even in wet or humid conditions. The lower air scoops have been specially placed in order to aid airflow through the glasses, keeping you cool on hot days. These glasses also feature a very wide angle lens that means your vision is totally unobstructed, while the lens itself has been treated with a HYDROILO coating, keeping your sight clear of rain or dirt no matter how adverse the conditions.
Packed with market-leading 100% technologies and boasting a bold, retro styling, the Speedcrafts are a premium pair of sunglasses that both look superb and perform excellently.
Included: 1 x hard case, 1 x microfibre cleaning bag, 1 x clear replacement lens.
- Impact-resistant and lightweight polycarbonate lenses
- 5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- Interchangeable scratch-resistant lenses provide 100% UV protection
- Lower air scoops to increase ventilation while reducing moisture on the lens
- HYDROILO lens treatment repels water, dirt, and oil
- Temple arm scoops to manage moisture
- Shatterproof and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame
- Ultra-grip rubber nose pads and tips for a secure fit no matter how much you sweat
- Comes with a hard case, microfibre cleaning bag, clear replacement lens
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.