100% Speedcraft Sunglasses with Blue Topaz Multilayer Lens
For sports performance at its finest, the 100% Speedcraft Sunglasses with Blue Topaz Multilayer Lens are loaded with advanced lens and frame technology to optimise your ride. The 5-base spherical design gives these lenses a curve, so they sit flatter to the face to open out your field of view and enhance peripheral vision. Lower air scoops work in conjunction with temple arm scoops for moisture management, preventing lenses from fogging and misting mid-ride. The specialised HYDROILO lens treatment offers smudge resistant qualities and causes road spray to pearl off the lenses, leaving your vision unimpaired, whilst the lenses themselves are coated to give scratch and impact resistance. The low light transmission and darker tint of these lenses make them ideal for bright, sunny days, and you can ride with confidence in the knowledge that they also provide complete UV protection. Functionality has been highly prioritised in the TR90 frame design - the material provides shock absorption capability and is flexible to diminish the chance of bending or breaking from impact. These sunglasses are as durable as they are stylish.
- 100% Speedcraft Sunglasses with Blue Topaz Multilayer Lens
- Hard case
- Microfiber cleaning bag
- Alternate fit nose pad
- Clear replacement lens
- High-impact resistant and lightweight polycarbonate lenses
- 5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- 360 degree visibility for unobstructed views and optimal field of vision
- Interchangeable scratch-resistant lenses provide 100% UV protection
- Lower air scoops to increase ventilation while reducing moisture on the lens
- HYDROILO lens treatment repels water, dirt and oil
- Temple arm scoops to manage moisture
- Durable, flexible, and lightweight TR90 frame
- Ultra-grip rubber nose pads and tips for a secure fit no matter how much you sweat
- Filter category 3
- Light transmission 14%
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.