2XU GHST Wetsuit
The 2XU GHST Wetsuit ensures you never have to compromise in the water. With top-level cutting-edge technology and one of the most flexible constructions on the market, the GHST certifies that your swim will be fast and powerful.
2XU's new Nano SCS Coating helps to increase the suit's buoyancy by 4% over its competitors. The coating is also highly hydrodynamic, allowing you to slip through the water with the highest level of efficiency.
The front panel of the wetsuit has been ergonomically designed to include seamless buoyancy inserts. These help to improve your positioning in the water, allowing you to generate the optimal amount of power from both your upper and lower body. These front panels coupled with the Velocity Strakes on the front of the suit aid your stability in the water, ensuring your upper body and hips maintain a flat plane through the water.
40 cell arm and chest panels and 39 cell lower torso and leg panels are seamlessly joined for maximum flexibility and buoyancy and the 520% stretch lining enhances lateral flexibility and in-water comfort. The floating zip panel is more comfortable in the water while also making T1 a simpler and faster process.
All of this buoyancy and flexibility would be nothing if you were unable to generate power through the water. Thankfully the GHST is specifically designed to enhance your leg and arm stroke power and technique so you can leave the competition in your wake. Forearm Catch and Feel panels enhance your ability to sense your arms' position in the water while also streamlining their entry into the water and increasing the power of your stroke. Lower leg propulsion panels perform similarly to to increase kick power.
Finishing off the suit are 2XU's striking and iconic graphics, ensuring the competition knows you are ready to dominate the swim.
- Nano SCS Coating - Extra 4% Buoyancy
- SCS Coating - Hydrodynamic Silicone Coating
- Front Panel with Seamless Buoyancy Inserts - Improved Buoyancy
- Velocity Strakes - Hydrodynamic Stability
- Forearm Catch & Feel Panel - Enhanced proprioception with each stroke + streamline entry into water
- 40 Cell Arm and Chest Panels - Max Flexibility
- 39 Cell Lower Torso and Legs Panels - Max Buoyancy
- Lower Leg Propulsion Panel - Increased Kick Power
- Seamless Shoulder + Arm Panel - Enhanced Flexibility
- Transition Panel - Seam Overlap Technology
- 520% Stretch Lining - Enhanced Lateral Flexibility
- Floating Zip Panel - Extra DPS (Distance per Stroke)
- Rollbar - Improved Core Buoyancy + Body Position
- Provides a specialised, comfortable fit
- 2 Year Warranty