2XU MCS Run Womens Compression Tight
Using differentially mapped compression fabrics, the MCS Run Womens Compression Tight from 2XU works to support important muscle, tendon and fascia groups, in turn reducing the damage and fatigue that can lead to loss of performance and even injury. Warm-ups are more effective using MCS technology as blood flow is improved to the muscles; warmer muscles function better.
2XU use a combination of fabrics; the front panels are PWX Flex 70D, and the rear panels are PWX Weight 105D. This mix not only gives the support needed but also gives great flexibility, breathability and UPF50+ sun protection. All the seams have flatlocked stitching to avoid chafing, and the fabrics themselves have had an antibacterial treatment. There are three pockets in the rear, including a zipped security pocket.
- MCS mapping targets specific muscle groups to reduce muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance and muscle alignment
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics with multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture-wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
- Antibacterial Polygiene treatment for lifetime antibacterial and odour protection
- Three rear pockets, including one with a zip
PRODUCT REF: 942474
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more