2XU P:2 Propel Womens Wetsuit
The 2XU P:2 Propel Women's Wetsuit packs in plenty of technology to enhance your comfort and improve your speed through the water. Neoprene of varying thicknesses (1mm - 5mm) is used strategically for a perfect balance of buoyancy and unrestricted movement and the 520% internal stretch lining enhances lateral flexibility.
Distance per stroke is increased thanks to the silicone concave water entrapment zone and floating zip panel. To keep your body in the optimum position, a rollbar and 39 Cell front panels with a 5mm thickness enhance your core buoyancy. The seamless shoulder and arm panels are high stretch and allow full freedom of movement.
The whole wetsuit has an SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating. The hydrophobic material repels water and cuts resistance so not only will swim times be cut, but it also makes for easy on-off. This construction is supremely comfortable and retains heat while delaying the onset of fatigue for those longer swims.
- SCS coating: Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance
- Intermediate zone stretch (IZS) panels: Fluid movement
- Silicone concave water entrapment zone: Xtreme ultra enhanced distance per stroke
- 39 Cell front buoyancy panel: Maximum buoyancy with a 5mm neoprene thickness
- Seamless shoulder and arm panel: Enhanced flexibility
- Transition panel: Seam overlap technology
- 520% stretch lining (internal): Enhanced lateral flexibility
- Floating zip panel: Increased movement for better distance per stroke
- Rollbar: Increased core buoyancy and body position