3T Cycling Exploro Team Frameset 2018
Designed to dominate both off and on road, the Exploro Team Frameset features 3T Cycling's cutting edge technology and design to deliver a fast and lightweight gravel bike. With the ability to accommodate 700c wheels and 650b wheels, this frame offers versatile performances, with an aerodynamic advantage set to smash times on rough surfaces.
Extremely rigid and lightweight, 3T Cycling have moulded this carbon frame with unique tubing that boasts improved lateral stiffness and aerodynamics. A stand out feature of this bike is the Sqaero downtube, shaped with an airfoil of 50mm and a rounded tail that improves airflow for fast performances. With a cross section of 50mm by 75mm, this downtube not only cuts through the air efficiently but provides a rigid platform to support power fuelled outputs.
Carrying across the Sqaero shaping to the headtube, seat stays and seatpost, 3T Cycling have ensured that this frame offers all round aerodynamics that performs above overs when transitioning to rough terrains.
Oversized tubing aids to dissipate impact shocks from rough terrains, proving this bike to be as confident to dampen terrain buzz as it is transferring power efficiently. Offering improved traction and comfort, the wide chainstays, seatstays and fork provide ample clearance for a range of tyre sizes, meaning you can equip this bike with wide gravel tyres or even take advantage of 650b mountain bike wheels for the gnarliest of rides.
Meeting the demands of both gravel and road riding, this frame features a disc brake mount, so you can be assured of exceptional stopping power and handling through the steepest of descents and roughest of terrains.
Internal cable routing not only offers clean aesthetics but also improves the sleek performance. Compatible with both mechanical and electronic gear systems, the FlipTop cable guide ensures that your frame is kept free of dangling cables and is future-proofed with most groupsets.
- Ultralight the carbon fibre frame weighs a mere 1150 grams
- Bottom bracket: BB386EVO
- Fork: 3T Luteus 2 TEAM 15mm thru axle (included)
- Chainring compatibility: Maximum inner ring - 36T, maximum outer ring - 50T, maximum single ring (offset ring) - 46T, maximum single ring (flat ring) - 50T, this applies to round rings, oval rings come in various shapes and need to be measured individually
- Headset: Integrated tapered IS52/40
- Seatpost: 3T Charlie Sqaero (Charlie Strada is not compatible with the Exploro frame)
- Rear axle: 142x12mm thru axle
- Cable routing: Internal via interchangeable FlipTop covers for 1x10/11, 2x10/11, Di2, eTap
- Squaro downtube profile for improved rigidity and stiffness
- Bag mount: 100mm front-post-to-bearing-bore-edge
- Included in the box: Frame, fork, seatpost, seatpost internal clamp, front thru-axle, 1 front and 2 rear derailleur hangers, front derailleur cable liner, noise-cancelling foam sleeve for rear derailleur housing and brake hose
Please Note: The frameset photographed shows post mounts for disc brakes. The 2018 model has flat mounts.
- FRAME: 3T Exploro Team, carbon fibre
- FORK: 3T Cycling Luteus II TEAM
- HEADSET: Integrated tapered IS42/28.6 | IS52/40
- SEATPOST: 3T Cycling Charlie Sqaero
PRODUCT REF: 804033
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more