4iiii Precision 2.0 3D Shimano XTR M9000 Power Meter
The 4iiii Precision 2.0 3D Shimano XTR M9000 Power Meter is the ultimate setup for the discerning rider looking to monitor and improve their off-road performance. Fitting and maintenance are made simple by the left-hand crank arm design, allowing you to simply bolt this on as a direct replacement.
Adding a mere 9 grams over the standard setup, this sleek design is ideal for the weight weenies chasing incremental gains. Utilising a 100-hour battery life, and with the paired 4iiii app displaying the remaining charge, you needn't ever worry about being caught out mid-ride again.
The 4iiii Patent Pending 3D power meter technology measures Tri-axial strain through the left crank arm. The result is extremely high levels of accuracy, with only a +/- 1% margin of error. As well as power, the Precision 2.0 measures cadence, removing the need for a secondary sensor.
The Precision 2.0 Power Meter is compatible with fitness apps including Strava and Wahoo Fitness, and Garmin, Wahoo and Cateye head units plus others supporting Bluetooth Smart and ANT+.
- 3D powermeter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Accurate, consistent data
- Lightweight, compact design
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Battery life: The easily replaceable CR2032 battery gives 100+ hours (riding time)