4iiii Precision XT M8000 Power Meter Left Only Crank Arm
Training to power when riding off-road, the 4iiii Precision XT M8000 Power Meter is a fantastic left crank-mounted option that measures the tri-axial strain you put on your crank arm, giving you reliable and accurate power meter readings that help you perform at your very best, every time you ride your bike.
Making use of advanced 3D power meter technology, this standard Shimano XT M8000 crank arm is fixed with 4iiii's high-quality sensor, which connects to your GPS or cycle computer using ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart networks, communicating your crucial stats instantaneously. Powered by an easily replaceable CR2032 battery that assures you of over 100 hours of riding time, this is a long lasting and reliable choice that's sure to help you push onwards with renewed commitment.
Pairing with your smartphone and calibrated by means of a user-friendly app that allows for a configurable rider compensation scale factor, this power meter is easily dialled into your performance. A margin of error of just +/- 1%, this power meter is sure to offer the refined detail that helps you make vast improvements in your performance, and slash your times out on the road.
Please note: To check whether the 4iiii power meter will be compatible with your frame, please follow the instructions on by clicking this link.
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- 3D power meter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Accurate, consistent data
- Lightweight, compact design
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Battery life: The easily replaceable CR2032 battery gives 100+ hours (riding time)
PRODUCT REF: 842081
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more