7mesh Thunder Womens Pant
Made using PRO, the toughest 3-layer waterproof, breathable fabric that GORE-TEX produce, the 7mesh Thunder Womens Pant provides maximum protection against the elements, whether that is on the daily commute or an extended trip away from civilisation. A more breathable version of GORE-TEX PRO is used around the waist and lower leg whilst the seat area and upper legs are protected by a more rugged PRO fabric as these are the higher wear points.
The pre-shaped legs have a waterproof zip up to the knee to make it possible to put them on and take them off over shoes and as these zips have a double slider they can be used for venting too. There is a waterproof zipped pocket for valuables and the waist has an integrated adjuster to hold the pant comfortably in place. In order to allow for different length legs, the hem is made from a trimmable material which is pre-marked so that it can be cut to length. As this area is fastened by Velcro rather than a zip, customising the length doesn’t affect the leg zip.
- Trim-to-length inseam
- GORE-TEX® most rugged PRO fabric at seat and upper legs
- GORE-TEX® most breathable PRO at lower legs and waist
- Fully taped GORE-TEX® construction riding gusset construction (minimises seams where pants typically fail)
- Watertight leg zippers for putting on with shoes and double slider for venting
- Integrated waist adjusters
- Watertight zippered pocket
- Articulated knees
- Large reflective details
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 275 grams size medium