Abbey Tools Dual Sided BSA30 Bottom Bracket Socket Tool
With the help of this Dual Sided Socket Tool, you'll be able to make precise and secure adjustments to a whole range of BSA30 bottom brackets. Using Abbey Bike Tools' innovative double-face design, you'll be able to service a variety of bottom brackets, including those from Race Face, Rotor, and Zipp, as well as FSC 386-EVO and specific Wheels Mfg models. Abbey Bike Tools possess a hard-won reputation for producing some of the most well-crafted tools in the industry, and this unit is no different.
Featuring a solid 7075 aluminium construction, and laser engraved with recommended torque specs, this is a quality piece of equipment that will last for years.
- This bottom bracket socket is compatible with BSA30 bottom brackets
- Features one side for use with 12 notch systems such as Race Face, Rotor, and Zipp
- The reverse side features a 16 notch FSA 386-EVO cups and certain Wheels Mfg cups
- Simply place into the bearing cup and use any 3/8 inch square drive ratchet to tighten down or remove
- Subtle finger guides ensure a confident grip
- 7075 aluminium
- Laser engraved with recommended torque specs
PRODUCT REF: BB-Std-Socket-DS-BSA30
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more