Abbey Bike Tools Micro Bearing Press with Spin Nut
Designed to make drifting out smaller hub and suspension bearings a breeze, the Abbey Bike Tools Micro Bearing Press with Spin Nut is a premium choice of tool for the removal and installation of bearings with an inside diameter of 13 millimetres and under.
Ideal for smaller, more delicate bearings, this tool has a silky smooth press-action, and features a true thrust bearing to isolate the compression torque. This allows the bearing to go in square, and reduces the effort required - its light action ensures it does not even require handles. If required, a six millimetre allen key fitting can be used to assist with tighter bearings.
- Drifts included to fit bearings of the following sizes: 608, 608_9, 609, 619, 688, 6000, 6001 , 6701, 6800, 6801, 6802, 6900, 6901, 6902
- Silky smooth press action
- Thrust bearing reduces the effort required
- 6 millimetre allen key fitting for if extra leverage is required
- For servicing bearings with an inside diameter of 13 millimetres and under
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.