Abbey Tools Single Sided TorqTite Bottom Bracket Socket Tool
Abbey Bike Tools have a long-standing reputation for making some of the most high-quality professional bike tools available on the market, with every piece providing a premium solution that makes the task at hand simpler, easier and cleaner. The Single Sided Bottom Bracket Socket Tool is no different, offering a precise and beautifully simple way of removing a TorqTite BSA30 bottom bracket.
Boasting snug finger splines to ensure that you can grip the tool even with greasy hands, and with the correct torque specifications laser-etched onto the tool body, this piece is a fantastic addition to your toolbox.
- This bottom bracket socket is for use with the TorqTite BSA30 bottom bracket
- Simply place into the bearing cup and use any 3/8" square drive ratchet to tighten down
- Deep dish finger splines ensure a confident grip
- 7075 aluminium construction
- Laser engraved with torque specs
PRODUCT REF: BB-Std-Socket-SS-TT
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more