Abbey Bike Tools Suspension Top Cap Socket - 24mm
The 24mm Suspension Top Cap Socket from Abbey Bike Tools delivers a secure and precise fit to the top cap nut, removing some of the stress that can occur during the fork service process. With zero lead-in (or chamfer) the fit is perfect and eliminates the risk of deforming, scratching or otherwise damaging the nut during high-torque loosening or tightening. The billet aluminium socket is CNC-machined and is shaped with finger splines for ease of use with oily hands.
- Socket size: 24mm
- Billet aluminium construction
- Fully CNC machined with zero lead-in
- 3/8" square drive for use with your favourite torque wrench
- Finger splines to help run the top caps into the fork legs with those oil-soaked hands
- 1" height for added security under torque
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.