Abbey Bike Tools Team Issue Modular Bearing Press
Conceived and built with their customary care and precision, the Abbey Bike Tools Team Issue Modular Bearing Press Tool fits headsets, bottom brackets and hubs thanks to its well thought out design. The lack of handles make storage and carriage easier, with the large ball thrust bearing adding such smoothness that often a handle isn’t needed, but if extra leverage is required then an 8mm Allen key can be fitted for added grunt. When speed is of the essence, the split nut comes into its own; as it is hinged it can be fitted around the press shaft at any point, negating the need to wind it all the way down and eliminating pinching.
- 8mm hex hole if extra leverage is needed
- Split nut for speed and ease of use
- Fits headsets, bottom brackets and hubs
- Modular system consists of a press head, press shaft, shaft extension and split nut
- Large ball thrust bearing for smoothness
- Includes drifts for PF-30, Shimano press fit, GXP press fit, 1.5" headset, 1.125" headset, centring cone
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.