Abus Smart-X 770A Alarm 230mm D-Lock with USH Bracket Sold Secure Gold
Use the latest technology to protect your bike when you need to leave it unattended with the 230mm Smart-X 770A Alarm D-Lock with USH bracket from Abus. Using Bluetooth connectivity, the Smart-X locking system turns your Android or iOS smartphone into a unique key for user-friendly keyless operation. Should the lock be tampered with a 3D Position Detection senses unusual vibrations and movements and will activate the in-built 100dB alarm as a further deterrent. Yet it's smart enough to detect insignificant events, such as the rumble of a bus nearby or the close bounce of a ball and will then only emit a small warning beep. Connect with the app to store the bike's last parking location and use the USB-C port for charging. Power cell technology delivers exceptional protection and all important features, including the shackle, housing and load-bearing components are manufactured from hardened steel. It's easy to see why this lock has attained Sold Secure Gold standard.
- 230mm length
- USH Bracket (Mounting on round frame tubes with a diameter of 15 - 35 mm)
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 2,000 grams
- 13mm hardened square shaft parabolic shackle
- SmartX™ locking system with Bluetooth – high-quality, keyless locking offers user-friendly operation
- Alarm function with at least 100dB for 15 seconds followed by automatic reactivation
- 3D Position Detection – detects vibrations and the smallest movement in all three dimensions and triggers the alarm
- Smart alarm – the lock only emits a small warning beep in the event of minor and brief vibrations, e.g. if a football bounces nearby
- USB-C port
- App connection
- Location storage of the bike's last parking location
- ABUS power cell technology offers the highest level of protection against impacts and attempts to break open the lock
- The shackle, the housing and the locking mechanism’s load-bearing parts are manufactured from specially hardened steel
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.