Adidas How We Do Womens 1/2 Running Tight
With a highly technical fabric and slender cut, the Adidas How We Do Womens 1/2 Running Tight offers all of the comfort necessary for maximum performance in any sporting activity.
All the panels are realised in part-recycled AEROREADY fabric that is soft and moisture-wicking to effectively manage excessive sweat rates. These panels are linked into a tight fit that allows the stretch in the material to offer light support to the muscles without causing any restriction. The longer length gives good coverage, and a broad elastic waistband ensures that no slipping can occur.
A single pocket is ideal for securely holding smaller essential items while exercising, and reflective logos afford extra safety when running on dark streets.
- Performance-oriented and versatile 1/2 tight suitable for any sporting activity
- AEROREADY fabric is soft, stretchy and highly breathable
- The tight fit offers light support and grants competitive freedom of movement
- The longer length adds coverage for any activity
- Broad elastic waistband with drawcord
- One pocket offers secure storage space for valuables
- Reflective details
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 240 grams, size small