Adidas SolarGlide 3 ST Womens Running Shoes
Constructed from Primegreen performance-oriented recycled materials, the Adidas SolarGlide 3 ST Womens Running Shoes deliver responsive comfort with superior energy return thanks to Boost cushioning in the midsole. The Fitcounter heel design is supportive, allowing movement in the achilles whilst the Stabilising Torsion System provides stability by enabling the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently and adapt to varied surfaces. For heightened reinforcement, the Tailored Fibre Placement ensures precise stitching and construction for optimised fit in a lightweight form.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Textile upper with cushioned tongue
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
- Stable, responsive running shoes
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Midsole drop: 10mm
- Stabilising Torsion System
- Made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials. The upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content.
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 330 grams per pair (UK size 5.5)
Adidas SolarGlide 3 ST Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.