Adidas Terrex Agravic Flow Trail Womens Running Shoes
Delivering superior traction and ultra-responsive cushioning, the Adidas Terrex Agravic Flow Trail Womens Running Shoes are at home on challenging trails or tarmac. The abrasion-resistant upper is hard-wearing and breathable, keeping feet cool whilst comfort is heightened further by the flexible and responsive Boost midsole - rolling smoothly over rough, uneven ground. The Continental™ Rubber outsole sees that grip is reliable over slick surfaces, and, when running in wet conditions, the water-shedding band around the base of these shoes keeps moisture out.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Breathable mesh upper with abrasion-resistant weldings
- Textile lining; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip even in wet conditions
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Sock-like construction hugs the foot
- Rocker shape for a smooth ride; reflective details
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 270 grams per pair (size UK 5.5)
Adidas Terrex Agravic Flow Trail Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.