Aftershokz OpenMove Wireless Headphones
With a weightless feel and crystal clear sound quality, the Aftershokz OpenMove Wireless Headphones are a unique open-ear audio solution that allows you to stay safe in busy, built-up environments. By keeping your ears free to hear ambient noise, these headphones leave the user aware of traffic and other runners or cyclists and deliver pain-free listening with nothing in, or on, your ears. Now in its 7th generation, Aftershokz utilises a unique bone conduction technology to provide dynamic stereo sound, and the OpenMove are fully compatible with both helmets and glasses. Making calls is simple thanks to dual noise-cancelling microphones, which eliminate the noise from your surroundings to ensure you’re heard loud and clear.
Sweat-resistant to an IP55 standard, these headphones are ideal for those who push hard all year round and are built tough to prevent ingress from moisture and dirt. With up to six hours of battery life and a ten day standby time, they can accompany even the longest workouts, allowing you to train to music, podcasts and more. Designed to stay put no matter how vigorous the activity, these best-in-class headphones offer excellent value for their price point.
Utilising their most powerful chip yet, Bluetooth 5.0 sees a consistent, quick and stable connection, with a powerful range of up to 33 feet. They weigh a mere 29 grams, are barely noticeable when worn, and can quickly switch between Bluetooth device connections such as your compatible PC, phone, or smartwatch. With three EQ modes on offer, there is a setting for every scenario, including a standard mode, vocal boost for calls, and ear-plug mode.
In the box
- Aftershokz OpenMove Wireless Headphones
- Charging cable
- Carrying bag
- User manual
- Bone conduction design, no in-ear or over-ear coverings
- Six-hour music and call battery life, ten-day standby
- IP55 sweat resistant to prevent dirt and moisture ingress
- Bluetooth 5.0 chip, with powerful range of up to 55ft
- The unique design leaves you aware of your surroundings and ambient noise
- Seventh generation of bone conduction technology for superior dynamic performance
- Duo noise-cancelling microphone for crystal clear calls
- Three EQ settings of standard, vocal booster, and earplug mode
- Multi-point pairing for easy connection switching
- USB-C charging
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 29 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.