Ale Bullet Short Sleeve Jersey
Perfect for riding in the hottest conditions, the Ale Bullet Short Sleeve Jersey has a host of key features to keep you cool and fast, all day long. The lightweight and breathable fabrics wick sweat away from your body while the J Stability system keeps the jersey in place at the hem. To boost your aerodynamic performance, the jersey has a Body Mapping fit and features slightly longer raw-cut sleeves to help cut through the wind. Three rear pockets provide all the storage space you need for spares and nutrition, while the zippered pocket is perfect for valuables.
This is a tight-fitting garment, and Ale recommends going one size up if you are on the border between sizes.
- From Ale's PRS range of premium cyclewear
- Body Mapping fit
- Super lightweight and breathable antistatic Rap Dry Carbon fabric at the back
- Set-in sleeve cut for a perfect skin-tight fitting
- Longer, raw-cut sleeve design improves aerodynamics
- J Stability System keeps the hem firmly in place
- Three rear pockets
- Additional YKK zippered back pocket
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 115 grams (size medium)
- Ideal temperature range: 20 - 35°C