Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Be-Hot Bib Tight
A bib tight that combines several winter-beating features, the Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Be-Hot Bib Tight is a go-to garment for when training in the coldest, dampest off-season conditions.
The Be-Hot Thermo WR material that is used on the most exposed panels of this bib tight offers vast levels of insulation, windproofing and water-resistance to protect the rider from icy winds and light rain while still being highly breathable. The ankle areas are finished with a waterproof material that seals out chilly road spray while the Body Mapping fit cosily hugs the leg and glute muscles to keep them at an optimum working temperature throughout long base-building kilometres. Wide bib straps hold the tight perfectly on the rider, and reflective details increase safety when training under murky light.
Comfort in the saddle is afforded by the Ergo HF seat pad that uses its multi-density padding to cushion and stabilise the sit bones, eliminate pressure on the perineum and reduce the chances of chafing markedly.
- A padded bib tight that offers warmth, protection from light rain and comfort within the coldest winter riding conditions
- Be-Hot Thermo WR material affords tremendously high levels of insulation, resistance from light rain and breathability
- Zipless, waterproof ankle zone made from Micro 3L DWR protects from cold wheel spray
- A Body Mapping, multipanel construction hugs the legs for comfort in the riding position
- Flatlock seams feature throughout to reduce irritation
- Broad bib straps and a stabilising mesh panel support the tight on the body
- Ergo HF seat pad is ergonomically shaped to protect and support the sit bones, reduce pressure in sensitive areas and reduce friction
- Reflective details for safety
- Recommended temperature range: -3 to 6°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 290 grams (size small)
Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Be-Hot Bib Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.