Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Future Be-Hot Womens Tight
When the winter hits hard, the Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Future Be Hot Womens Tight is the ideal garment to pull on as it shields and warms the legs throughout the harshest of off-season training rides.
The Be-Hot Termico Garzato material affords high levels of insulation to combat very low temperatures, and this is used throughout the tight to cosily wrap the leg and glute muscles. Highly breathable and with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this material also ensures that the rider remains dry when building up a sweat on the climbs or through light rain respectively. Waterproof, zipless ankle panels are added to shut out chilly draughts completely and to protect from cold wheel-spray.
Comfort on even the longest of base building rides is granted by the W4HF seat pad that uses its women’s specific density pattern to support the sit bones and to relieve pressure on the most sensitive areas when in the saddle. A sleek cut completes these tights by lowering wind resistance and by avoiding bunching and irritation caused by excess material.
- A padded tight without straps that offers warmth, protection and comfort in the coldest winter riding conditions
- Be-Hot Termico Garzato DWR (durable water repellent) material affords high levels of insulation, resistance from light rain and breathability
- Waterproof ankle zone protects from cold wheel spray
- A slender, multipanel construction hugs the legs for comfort in the riding position
- Flatlock seams feature throughout to reduce irritation
- Broad waistband gives fit security without compressing, bunching or pinching
- W4HF women’s specific seat pad is ergonomically shaped to protect high-pressure zones and reduce friction
- Recommended temperature range: 0 to 10°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 215 grams (size small)
Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Future Be-Hot Womens Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.