Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Future Womens Tight
When the coldest months hit, the Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Future Womens Tight protects the rider’s legs from low temperatures and light precipitation thanks to its comprehensive, winter-inspired feature set.
WF DWR is used as the primary material for this tight, and this is highly insulating to ward off the chill but is also moisture-wicking to keep the rider comfortably dry when the intensity level rises. This material also has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that prevents light rain and road spray from penetrating and soaking through to the skin.
The fit hugs the legs closely to lightly support the muscles and to avoid any chances of excess material bunching and chafing. A broad waistband keeps the tight perfectly positioned, even when adopting an aggressive, stretched-out riding position and reflective detailing grants extra safety in low light riding conditions.
Comfort in the saddle is afforded by the W4HF seat pad that uses its women’s specific profile to cushion the sit bones, to reduce the chances of rubbing and to make sure that peak pressure spots are eliminated on the most sensitive areas.
- A padded tight without straps that offers warmth and comfort in cold winter riding conditions
- WF DWR (durable water repellent) material gives insulation, resistance from light rain and breathability
- A slender, multipanel construction hugs the legs for comfort in the riding position
- Broad waistband gives fit security without compressing, bunching or pinching
- W4HF women’s specific seat pad is ergonomically shaped to protect high-pressure zones and reduce friction
- Reflective detailing increases safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 0 to 8°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 210 grams (size small)
Ale Clima Protection 2.0 Future Womens Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.