Ale GT Bib Short
With a timeless solid colour design, the Ale GT Bib Short can be paired with almost any jersey and look great. Part of Ale's PRR range of premium cyclewear, this bib short delivers comfort and performance in equal measures. Sitting on a Shammy 4H seat pad, you'll enjoy ample padding under the points of contact with the saddle, while the rest of the pad is thinner for optimal movement and comfort. The bib straps are a breathable mesh material while the main fabric is compressive 40 gauge lycra that hugs the upper legs consistently. Silicone leg grippers keep the garment in place while flatlock stitching ensures the seams are comfortable throughout.
- Free System Bib - comfortable non-intrusive strap
- Body Mapping fit is tight and aero
- Leg Comfort System keeps uniform compression around the upper legs
- Gripper system on legs keeps the garment in place
- Flatlock stitching
- Aero Mesh Superlight bib material
- 40 gauge lycra fabric offers good compression
- Seat pad: Shammy 4H - Elastic micro-fibre with padding strategically positioned in the contact points, breathable
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 175 grams (size medium)
- Ideal temperature range: 18 - 30°C
Ale GT Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.