Ale Graphics PRR Sunset Winter Womens Bib Short
The Ale Graphics PRR Sunset Winter Womens Bib Short is a multifaceted garment that can be worn on its own in the autumn and spring or combined with leg warmers when the cold starts to bite.
The Superroubaix material used for the main panels insulates the muscles to keep them at an optimum working temperature in chilly conditions. This fabric is also highly breathable to avoid a build-up of sweat and is stretchy to provide a lightly compressive fit. The cut of the legs is slightly longer to increase the coverage of protection while broad bib straps and deep leg grippers keep the short positioned perfectly at all times.
A W4HF seat pad uses its female-specific profile to take the edge off firmer saddles, to reduce pressure in sensitive areas and to eliminate the chances of chafing on longer rides. Reflective detailing completes the short by alerting other road users when riding in the dark.
- A thermal bib short that is perfect for chilly autumn and spring riding conditions
- The Superroubaix primary fabric is insulated and highly breathable
- The stretchy material composition offers light compression and a svelte fit
- Longer leg length increases coverage and protection from the elements
- Flatlock stitching throughout reduces irritation
- Broad bib straps hold the short in position without causing restriction
- Deep leg grippers prevent the legs from riding up
- W4HF women’s specific seat pad is ergonomically shaped to protect high pressure zones and reduces friction
- Reflective detailing increases safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 4 to 10°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 190 grams (size small)
Ale Graphics PRR Sunset Winter Womens Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.