Ale Graphics PRR Versilia Winter Womens Bib Short
Offering a great solution to changeable conditions, the Ale Graphics PRR Versilia Winter Womens Bib Short can be used on its own to warm the thighs or with leg warmers for total protection when the temperatures start to tumble.
Superroubaix fabric wraps the upper leg and glute muscles with a stretchy layer of insulation to keep them protected from chilly autumnal and spring air. A slim fit holds the legs perfectly when pedalling and flatlock stitching throughout greatly reduces the chances of irritation. Wide bib straps are partnered by a stabilising mesh back panel to keep the bib short perfectly positioned while deep hems prevent the legs from riding up and uncomfortably bunching.
When in the saddle, the W4HF seat pad supports and cushions the sit bones, reduces pressure on sensitive areas and eliminates chafing on even the longest of rides thanks to its women’s specific profile.
- A thermal bib short that is perfect for chilly autumn and spring riding conditions
- The Superroubaix primary fabric is insulated and highly breathable
- The stretchy material composition offers light compression and a svelte, wind cheating fit
- Flatlock stitching throughout reduces irritation
- Broad bib straps and a Mesh GZ back panel hold the short in position without causing restriction
- Deep hems prevent the legs from riding up
- W4HF women’s specific seat pad is ergonomically shaped to protect high pressure zones and reduces friction
- Reflective detailing increases safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 6 to 15°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 180 grams (size small)
Ale Graphics PRR Versilia Winter Womens Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.