Ale PRR Bib Short
Get the comfort you need for long days in the saddle, coupled with the performance you need to beat your PBs or aim for the podium in the Ale PRR Bib Short. The lightweight materials and construction methods mean the garment is perfect for fast, hot weather riding, while the mesh back panel ensures great ventilation. The Leg Comfort system from Ale features a clever insert to the back of the leg, with extra elasticity to ensure a uniform snug fit over the legs. The Gripper system features a wide band that keeps the garment in place, allowing the 4H Shammy seat pad to do its job; providing extra density under the sit bones and a relief channel under your soft tissue.
- Body Mapping racing fit
- Bib short of choice for Alé's professionals
- Classic multipanel construction
- Polyester side panels with controlled elasticity
- Security Reflex on the back of the leg
- Leg Stability System for free movement and great support
- Four-needle flatlock stitchings
- Mesh back for extra ventilation
- Leg Comfort System insert
- Gripper system on the leg hems keeps garment in place comfortably
- 4H Shammy seat pad made of elastic micro-fibre, with dense padding under perineal and ischiatic areas, a central relief channel to protect nerve endings, and lateral shaped wings that move with your body for top comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 165 grams (size medium)
- Temperature range: 18°-30°C
Ale PRR Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.