Ale PRR Womens Bib Short
Comfort and performance with style, the Ale PRR Womens Bib Short is the perfect garment for long warm days in the saddle. With a body-mapped fit, you get compression where you need it and soft comfort elsewhere. The leg stability system ensures great grip around the leg hems without restriction, while the stretchy bibs have a mesh back panel to keep you cool during big efforts. The seat pad is designed to fit the female anatomy specifically, with denser foam under the contact points with the saddle, and lateral wings that provide extra freedom of movement. The compressive legs feature a special insert to the rear so you'll get a consistently tight but non-restrictive fit. When riding hard, the mesh back fabric offers great ventilation to help keep you cool too.
- Premium cycling bib short from Ale's PRR range
- Lightweight multi-panel construction
- Body-mapped fit puts the right fabrics in the right places
- Leg stability gripper system ensures a secure fit without restriction
- Reflective details at the back
- W4H Shammy seat pad specifically shaped for women, made of elastic micro-fibre, with dense padding under perineal and ischiatic areas and lateral shaped wings that move with your body for top comfort
- Temperature range: 18°-30°C
Ale PRR Womens Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.