Ale Solid Blend DWR Jacket
A tremendously adaptable garment, the Ale Solid Blend DWR Jacket can be worn throughout the winter, with or without extra layers, to protect and shield from inclement and cold riding conditions.
The full construction sees the use of the 3L WindTex fabric and this is highly insulating and windproof to ward off frigid temperatures and biting breezes but remains breathable to wick perspiration effectively. Added to this material is a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to prevent light rain and chilly road spray from penetrating and soaking through to the skin. The cut of this jacket is slim to sit neatly on the body when in the riding position, but it still grants enough room for warming layers underneath. A silicone elasticated hem prevents material migration up the torso when adopting a stretched-out position on the bike.
Three rear pockets provide ample space for energy bars, gels and extra clothing layers, while the full front zip is robust and can be easily opened up to increase ventilation when necessary. A subtle reflective strip on the back provides a touch of extra safety for when training in low light conditions.
- A warm wind and water-resistant jacket for cold and damp winter riding
- Laminated 3L WindTex material is insulating, windproof and highly breathable
- A DWR (durable water repellent) treatment helps the material resist light rain and road spray
- The cut holds the body when in the riding position but gives room for other layers underneath
- Silicone elastic at the waist hem
- YKK VISLON® zip is hard wearing and can be opened to increase ventilation
- Three rear pockets grant storage space for food and ride essentials
- Reflective detailing increases safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 4 to 12°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 390 grams (size small)