Ale Solid Blend DWR Womens Jacket
A versatile cold-weather garment, the Ale Solid Blend DWR Women's Jacket shields and warms when riding in damp and windy winter conditions.
The Laminated 3L Windtex material comprises the panels of this jacket, and this is insulated and windproof to protect the rider from plummeting temperatures and icy winds. This material has a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to ward off light rain and road spray and also possesses excellent breathability to avoid an excessive build-up of sweat when the riding is intense.
The cut of the jacket is slim and follows the contours of the body neatly when in the riding position but does allow room for extra layers underneath. A silicone elastic waistband prevents the jacket from migrating up the back, even when in the drops, and a hard-wearing, full front zip can be opened or closed to tailor ventilation levels.
Three rear pockets provide ample space to stow energy bars, gels and other ride essentials, while a small reflective strip at the bottom of the middle pocket helps to increase safety when riding at night.
- A warm, wind and water resistant jacket for cold and damp winter riding
- Laminated 3L WindTex material is insulating, windproof and highly breathable
- A DWR (durable water repellent) treatment helps the material resist light rain and road spray
- The cut holds the body when in the riding position but gives room for other layers underneath
- Silicone elastic at the waist hem
- YKK VISLON® zip is hard wearing and can be opened to increase ventilation
- Three rear pockets grant storage space for food and ride essentials
- Reflective detailing increases safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 4 to 12°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 330 grams (size small)