Ale Solid Winter Womens Bib Tight
The winter months are challenging for a cyclist, so the Ale Solid Winter Womens Bib Tight uses its cold-beating attributes to keep the riding going when the mercury is dropping low.
A combination of two materials, Thermo Garzato and Superroubaix Carbon, use their brushed inner surfaces to warm the leg muscles and to take the edge off chilly winds. These materials are linked together in a multi-panel construction that hugs the legs and allows unrestricted movement when pedalling. The bib tight is kept perfectly positioned, even when sprinting hard, by the broad bib straps that sit comfortably across the shoulders without bunching or pinching.
The W4HF seat pad has strategically placed cushioning in line with the female anatomy to support the sit bones, to reduce pressure across sensitive areas and to reduce chafing and the incidence of saddle sores. The bib tight is completed with reflective detailing that increases the rider’s visibility to other road users in low light conditions.
- A padded tight that offers warmth and comfort in cold riding conditions
- Thermo Garzato and Superroubaix Carbon materials combine to give insulation and breathability
- A slender, multi-panel construction hugs the legs for comfort in the riding position
- Mesh bib straps hold the tight perfectly in position and are breathable
- W4HF women’s specific seat pad is ergonomically shaped to protect high pressure zones and reduces friction
- Reflective detailing increases safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 4 to 10°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 230 grams (size small)
Ale Solid Winter Womens Bib Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.