Ale Stripe Jacket
Keeping the chill off, Ale's Stripe Jacket keeps you dry throughout autumn weather riding without compromising breathability.
Constructed from the Laminated 3L material, this incredibly versatile jacket consists of three layers of insulating fabric. The smooth outer shell provides an aerodynamic fit, whilst the implementation of the Windtex membrane enabled Ale to deliver an incredibly lightweight, wind and waterproof jacket that remains breathable. The Windtex membrane offers effective heat regulating properties, actively blocking both water and wind whilst maintaining the microclimate between the skin and fabric, eliminating skin humidity for drier rides.
The soft jersey inner provides maximum comfort and, combined with the Full stretch Windtex membrane, the Ale Stripe Jacket provides excellent flex to form to the body's physique, with full freedom of movement. Perfect for long rides or races.
Featuring three rear pockets and a rear zipper pocket, with ample space to carry all of your riding essentials. This fully waterproof stylish jacket is finessed with reflective elements for improved visibility.
- Laminated 3L and Super Roubaix fabric construction
- Three pockets on the back and one zippered reflex pocket
- Zippered openings on sides
- Zipper with protective inside flap
- Semicircular fleece insert on the back collar
- Double anatomic cuffs
- J-stability system on the waist hem
- Reflex inserts on the back improve visibility
- Ale silicon elastic on lower back hem
- Temperature range: 4-10°C
PRODUCT REF: 767699
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more