Altra Lone Peak ALL-WTHR Trail Running Shoes
A rugged and dependable option, the Altra Lone Peak ALL-WTHR Trail Running Shoes donate increased energy, grip and protection to the hardy, dedicated off-road athlete.
The EGO midsole is realised with a highly responsive foam construction that promotes a lively rebound into every stride and cushions the hardest of heel strikes. This midsole features Altra’s Balanced Cushioning format that places the heel and forefoot an equal distance above the ground to heighten leg alignment and efficiency. A FootShape toe box configuration is added to the design to allow the toes to spread out naturally without being cramped or pinched. This toe box format also aligns the big toe correctly, increasing stability and power.
A grippy MaxTrac outsole features an aggressive lug pattern for excellent grip across wet, slippery or loose surfaces and has an extended TPU heel for added traction. The upper is made from durable eVent fabric that protects from the cold wind and rain while remaining highly breathable.
- A rugged trail running shoe that is energetic and protects from the elements
- The EGO midsole cushions and delivers a lively rebound
- The Balanced Cushioning midsole platform gives optimal alignment, better form and low impact landings
- FootShape toe box allows the toes to naturally spread out and positions the big toe for extra stability and power
- Grippy rubber MaxTrac outsole has an aggressive lug pattern for extra traction
- External TPU heel gives extra support and durability
- eVent material bootie upper is tough and weather-resistant but highly breathable
- Gaitertrap helps to stop debris entering the shoe
- Midsole cushioning: Moderate
- Stack height: 25mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 374 grams, per shoe, size UK 9.5