Altra Lone Peak ALL-WTHR Womens Trail Running Shoes
The Altra Lone Peak ALL-WTHR Womens Trail Running Shoes blends a highly responsive midsole with comfort, traction and protection to help the dedicated off-road runner excel across all terrain.
An energetic, high rebound EGO midsole delivers power and efficiency into the running stride and cushions across the harshest terrain. This midsole makes use of Altra’s Balanced Cushioning format to position the heel and forefoot equal distances above the ground, giving better form to the runner’s gait and lessening the impact of every heel strike. A FootShape toe box gives extra room for the toes, allowing them to spread naturally and aligns the big toe perfectly for extra stability.
The MaxTrac outsole is made from grippy rubber, has an aggressive tread pattern and an extended TPU heel to grant increased traction over any surface. An eVent fabric upper resists water and wind but remains highly breathable and incorporates a Gaitertrap to stop debris from entering the shoe.
- A rugged trail running shoe that is energetic and protects from the elements
- The EGO midsole cushions and delivers a lively rebound
- The Balanced Cushioning midsole platform gives optimal alignment, better form and low impact landings
- FootShape toe box allows the toes to naturally spread out and positions the big toe for extra stability and power
- Grippy rubber MaxTrac outsole has an aggressive lug pattern for extra traction
- External TPU heel gives extra support and durability
- eVent material bootie upper is tough and weather-resistant but highly breathable
- Gaitertrap helps to stop debris entering the shoe
- Midsole cushioning: Moderate
- Stack height: 25mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 295 grams, per shoe, size UK 7.5