Altra Paradigm 6 Womens Running Shoes
Born from a collaboration with their elite athlete team, the Altra Paradigm 6 Womens Running Shoes are a support shoe with a slim, lightweight aesthetic. Guiderail™ technology provides dynamic support only when needed, and the plush Altra EGO™ MAX midsole delivers a plush, cushioned ride for ultimate comfort.
A breathable mesh upper boosts airflow to prevent sweat buildup, and FootPod™ technology sees a spacious toe box to improve stability across all gradients. Innerflex grooves enhance flexibility without compromising weight, and the Balanced Cushioning Platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage correct form.
- Altra EGO™ MAX midsole
- FootPod™ Technology maps the bones and tendons of your foot for natural movement
- Cushion: Max
- Stack height: 30mm
- Upper: Breathable Mesh
- Foot Shape Toe Box allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and down descents
- Balanced Cushioning Platform places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low impact form throughout your run
- Innerflex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter for more speed and better performance
- Guiderail™ technology offers support, but only when needed
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 530 grams (pair, size 39)