Altra Provision 5 Running Shoes
The Altra Provision 5 Running Shoes combine several ergonomic features and technologies to become a stable and energised option for any length or intensity of training session or race.
An EVA midsole is highly cushioned and donates a responsive rebound for an enlivened running stride. This midsole is realised with a zero drop Balanced Cushioning format to encourage optimum form and lessen foot strike shock. A roomy FootShape toe box combines with the contoured insole surface to reduce nerve impingement, while the exaggerated internal arch and integrated guide rail bolsters and supports the structure of the feet for a powerful, highly efficient and injury-free run.
An improved heel design clasps the rear of the foot to prevent slipping, and a mesh upper provides a plush fit and encourages a cooling airflow in hot conditions.
- Highly supportive, comfortable and energetic running shoes
- EVA midsole is plush and responsive and mimics the flexion of the foot
- The Balanced Cushioning midsole platform positions the heel and forefoot an equal distance above the ground to encourage optimum form and low impact landings
- Internal Innovarch encourages a natural step cycle by donating heightened stability
- The Guide Rail grants extra medial support and stability
- FootShape toe box allows the toes to naturally spread out
- Contoured insole surface engages with the nerves of your feet
- Improved heel design gives a locked-in, no-slip feel
- Mesh upper offers the perfect combination of comfort, low weight, and breathability
- Midsole cushioning: Cushioned
- Stack height: 27mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 308 grams, per shoe, size UK 9.5