Apidura Backcountry Handlebar Pack 9L
When heading out down that long road and wanting to make your trip somewhat of an adventure, it's good to leave prepared for all that you might possibly encounter. With this in mind, the team at Apidura make slender and minimal bags that mount easily to your bike, allowing you the ability to ride whilst transporting your essentials, and the Apidura Backcountry Handlebar Pack 9L is a prime example.
With a full 9 litres of storage and a 200 gram net weight, this bag is light and durable, made from a highly resistant Dimension Polyvant VX21 waterproof fabric for supreme resistance in gritty wild environments. A secure three-point fastening system securing the bag to the bars, this pack remains solid on even the roughest of roads.
A dual roll-top closure allowing for ease of access and closure, you can adjust this bag's size to your requirements. Finished with reflective graphics and a top bungee webbing for improved storage space, this option is ideal for the rider looking to carry a little more when they go for that all important ride.
- 200 grams
- 9 litre capacity
- Hypalon reinforced velcro straps for strength and to minimise frame abrasion
- Three-point handlebar attachment system
- Dual roll-top closures protect gear while providing maximum flexibility to adjust capacity according to rider needs
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage
- Reflective graphics and webbing detail to enhance rider safety
- Dimension Polyant VX21 waterproof fabric construction
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.