Arena Cobra Mirror Goggle
Arena have packed every bit of technology they can into this goggle, and this is evident as soon as you dive into the water. The lens has been constructed to cut through the water for a more efficient swim, while the sublime construction offers superior comfort, stability and fit.
The seal is constructed from a thermoplastic elastomer that ensures no water will get into the goggles when you dive into the water, and the dual silicone strap is durable enough to last through long, hard training sessions. The durability is further enhanced with hard lenses that are built to withstand everything from accidental drops to kicks from other swimmers.
UV protection hasn’t been forgotten about with the Cobra Mirror Goggle, and for good reason. The sun’s harmful rays are hugely enhanced in the water, so your eyes need all the protection they can get. Anti-fog layering is another part of this security, keeping your vision visible through the murkiest of waters.
One size fits most.
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Seal: Thermoplastic elastomer
- Strap: Silicone
- Low-profile lens
- Mirror-coated lens
- Side temples
- Thin gasket over-molded on lens
- Dual silicone strap with a racing fit adjustment
- Four size nose bridges
- Hard lenses - High performance, impact resistant with superior clarity
- Hydrodynamic racing goggles
- Superior UV protection, outstanding look
- Excellent stability and hydrodynamics
- Perfect seal; provides a high level of comfort, as well as eye protection against kicks
- Secure fit for racing
- Adapts to better fit the face