Arena Powerskin Carbon Air2 Full Body Open Fina Womens Race Suit
The Arena Powerskin Carbon Air2 Fina Full Body Open Womens Race Suit is a bone fide piece of competition swimwear that's FINA approved for events at the highest level. The open-back design boosts freedom of movement, while the knee-length legs provide support to the upper leg muscles with compression to aid blood flow.
Hydrodynamics are catered for by the combination of water-repelling materials and an innovative single piece of fabric outer shell, with no seams to cause drag. The three-piece lining allows maximum stretch for the swimmer so you can swim your favourite stroke unrestricted.
- Racing design
- Open-back tech suit for ultimate flexibility and unified hydrodynamics
- Exterior shell made with a single piece of fabric for zero stitching
- 100% comfort and drag-free speed
- Three-piece lining design lets your body stretch even further for total range of motion
- Lightweight kneeskin is integrated with horizontal bands of carbon fibre that lock down on muscles for enhanced support and control
- Engineered for powerful performance and long-lasting comfort while competing
- Carbon-AIR² takes racing to the next level
- FINA approved
- 65% Polyamide, 34% Elastane, 1% Carbon Fibre
Arena Powerskin Carbon Air2 Fina Full Body Open Womens Race Suit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.