Arena Swim Keel
Keep your swimming technique on top form or improve your stability and abdominal balance with the Arena Swim Keel. Constructed from a highly-durable material that’s ready to stand the test of time, the Swim Keel provides an innovative, streamlined training aid that ensures you’re swimming correctly and your hips are aligned.
Not just for hip alignment, but for other enhancements in your swimming, too, the Swim Keel can be used for developing your butterfly leg kick, as a stable pull buoy, as an unstable pull buoy, as a rehabilitation board, for training your backstroke leg kick and as a fin-swimming training aid.
- Perfect for enhancing your training
- Constructed with 100% ethylene vinyl acetate
- Can be used for: Developing your butterfly leg kick
- As a stable pull buoy
- As an unstable pull buoy
- As a rehabilitation board
- For training your backstroke leg kick
- As a fin-swimming training aid