Argon 18 Dark Matter Disc Gravel Road Frameset 2020
Build up the Argon 18's Dark Matter Disc Gravel Road Frameset into a highly capable adventure racing bike. The geometry is derived from the brand's legendary WorldTour bikes so you get assured handling and efficient power transfer, and there's plenty of head tube height adjustment via the Horizontal Dual System (HDS), allowing you to dial in your position perfectly. The Dark Matter behaves like a race bike - lively and responsive - but is stable over loose terrain, and the carbon frame and fork are stiff yet compliant for speed and comfort. There's space for huge 45mm wide tyres to really smooth out rocks and rough terrain, and being designed for disc-brakes, you'll get confidence-inspiring stopping power even when it's wet or muddy.
- Monocoque carbon frame
- Monocoque carbon fork with hidden integrated mudguard mounts. Rake 54mm on XXS-S frames; 49mm on M-XL frames
- Aerodynamically efficient frame and fork designs for better performance and riding pleasure
- DT Swiss type 12mm thru-axle - 100m front / 142mm back
- Removable aluminium front derailleur hanger for clean installation of 1x crankset; frame compatible with 46/30T to 52/36T or 1x46T (maximum)
- Optional direct mount rear derailleur hanger for optimal installation of Shimano rear derailleurs
- Horizontal Dual System (HDS) - the frame is divided into two zones, with the lower section more rigid and the upper more compliant
- Argon Fit System (AFS) is designed to provide riders of all physical dimensions with consistent performance and optimal ergonomics. No matter what your morphology or your racing style, your positioning will always be efficient and comfortable, ensuring the ultimate in handling
- 3D+ system delivers all the handling and stiffness benefits of the original 3D system in a streamlined version that merges seamlessly with the frame. It offers three head tube extension heights for every frame size: 0mm, 15mm and 30mm.
- Flat mount disc
- Inlaid chainsuck protector with integrated drain hole protects the carbon chainstay against wear from the chain’s movement
- TDS-C seatpost offers compliance and comfort
- Internally routed cables - Clean, smart and efficient; compatible with all modern transmissions (mechanical, Di2, eTap and EPS)
- 45mm tyre clearance (40mm with mudguards fitted or if built with a SRAM eTap front derailleur
|Frame||Argon 18 Dark Matter, flat-mount disc, monocoque carbon|
|Fork||Argon 18 Dark Matter, flat-mount disc, monocoque carbon|
|Headset||FSA 30+3D 1"1/2|
|Seatpost||Argon 18 TDS-C carbon, 27.2mm|
Argon 18 Dark Matter Disc Gravel Road Frameset 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.