Argon 18 E-119 Triathlon Frameset 2018
The Argon 18 E-119 Tri Frameset is a fantastic option for any triathlete hoping to maximise their performance in the ride leg of their race.
With triathlon specific geometry, this frameset is created with the sole intention of going as fast as possible, thanks to the class-leading aerodynamics employed.
The integrated cam-pulled caliper brakes are concealed out of the airflow for maximum aerodynamic gains.
Argon 18's size-specific geometry policy has been applied across the range of sizes to help you find the perfect fit. The highly adjustable seatpost and integrated cockpit also contribute to making it easier to find your ideal position on the bike.
- Super-aerodynamic carbon fibre frame and fork utilised for triathlon
- Aerodynamic caliper brakes are hidden from the airflow
- Adjustable and integrated cockpit with triathlon-specific geometry
- Highly adjustable seatpost with plenty of fore-aft adjustment possible
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Argon 18 carbon fibre HM7004 nanotech tubing, size specific triathlon geometry,
- FORK: Argon 18 E119 carbon fork
- HEADSET: FSA MR122 MR136
- STEM: Argon 18 Oneness 3.0
- HANDLEBAR: Argon 18 AHB-7600 carbon; Offers greater headset adjustment, optimal aerodynamic positioning, and more than 30 configuration options
- SEATPOST: Argon 18 ASP-7550 carbon; 78º seatpost with adjustable saddle position (+28mm, -28mm)
- BRAKES: TRP TKB161, TKB162; Concealed and kept out of the airflow for maximum aerodynamic performance
- BOTTOM BRACKET SHELL: BB86
PRODUCT REF: 818014
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more