Argon 18 Gallium Pro Disc Road Frameset 2020
Nimble, fast, and lighter than its predecessor, with the Argon 18 Gallium Pro Disc Road Frameset you can build up a bike that'll excel in the mountains, in road races and on technical circuits. Designed for disc brake wheels, you get the added benefit of powerful stopping no matter the conditions, inspiring confidence at speed. The monocoque carbon frame has been designed around the Horizontal Dual System (HDS). It balances stiffness and comfort perfectly, using more carbon in the lower part for a more rigid ride, while in the upper section the carbon is more flexible, absorbing vibrations and maximising compliance.
One of the many highlights of this frameset is the Press Fit 3D system. You can choose from three different head tube heights to dial in the exact position you need without compromising rigidity, while eliminating the need for extra spacers. Innovative 12mm thru-axle quick-releases will speed up wheel changes and keep weight to a minimum.
- Monocoque carbon frame and fork
- Horizontal Dual System (HDS) - the frame is divided into two zones, with the lower section more rigid and the upper more compliant
- Argon Fit System (AFS) is designed to provide riders of all physical dimensions with consistent performance and optimal ergonomics. No matter what your morphology or your racing style, your positioning will always be efficient and comfortable, ensuring the ultimate in handling
- 12mm thru-axle quick-release: Innovative and fully integrated hub/frame/fork wheel attachment system makes correct installation reliable and repeatable
- Flat mount disc brake compatible
- Press Fit 3D system: Extends positioning flexibility by offering three head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
- Internally routed cables
- 30mm tyre clearance
|Frame||Argon 18 Gallium Pro Disc, monocoque carbon|
|Fork||Argon 18 Gallium Pro Disc, carbon|
|Headset||FSA 37+3D 1"1/2|
|Bottom Bracket Standard||BB86|
|Seatpost||Argon 18 TDS Race Light, 27.2mm, carbon|
|Manufacturer claimed weight (size medium)||Frame - 814 grams / fork - 402 grams|
Argon 18 Gallium Pro Disc Road Frameset 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.