Argon 18 Gallium Pro Disc Ultegra R8070 Di2 Road Bike 2018
The Argon 18 Gallium Pro Disc R8070 Di2 Road Bike is a thoroughbred racer, built for going fast. Featuring Argon 18's pro-level carbon frameset, this bike boasts supremely assured handling and a super-stiff platform for your efforts, all whilst remaining extremely lightweight. The use of thru-axles further increases this bike's stiffness, helping to ensure that every watt is transmitted to the road. The Ultegra disc brakes guarantee assured braking power and responsive modulation, whatever the weather conditions.
Gear shifting is also provided by Shimano's excellent Ultegra Di2 system, lending the bike the crisp and dependable gear shifting that electronic groupsets are renowned for. The Ultegra cranks, in a 52/36 tooth option and combined with an 11-28 cassette, are reassuringly stiff and primed for riding fast. The wheelset, Vision's TriMax 30 Disc, is a dependable and lightweight option that enhances this bike's climbing credentials, whilst the Vittoria Open Corsa CX tyres are fast-rolling on the flat and assured in the corners.
The bike's geometry follows that of Argon 18's pro-team builds - low and racy with a tight wheelbase for optimum aerodynamics and flighty, eager handling. The inclusion of an inlaid chainsuck protector gives this bike a touch of real-world durability, helping protect it against the rigours of hard riding. Argon 18's exclusive 3D headset system, meanwhile, offers the rider great scope for adjustment, ensuring that your bike fits perfectly no matter your physiological requirements. This bike is topped off with Argon 18's own carbon seatpost and FSA's K-Force carbon handlebars - two premium additions that add a touch of compliance along with their low weight. The Gallium Pro Disc is a premium, pro-level machine, ready to race straight from the box - you won't be disappointed.
- Full carbon frameset is extremely stiff and remarkably light
- Fully integrated system for improved aerodynamic performance
- Argon 3D headset means that the bike can be tailored to any rider's needs
- Disc brakes guarantee assured stopping power in any conditions
- Full Shimano Ultegra electronic groupset ensures slick and seamless shifting
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Argon 18 carbon frame, thru-axle
- FORK: Argon 18 carbon fork, thru-axle
- HEADSET: FSA 37 + 3D 1" 1/2
- STEM: FSA OS-99 alloy
- HANDLEBARS: FSA K-Force compact carbon
- BAR TAPE: Black
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra RT800, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra RT800, 140mmm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R0870 Di2, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11/28, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra HG700-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8070 52/36, 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB Press Fit, SM-BB71-41B
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Vision TriMax 30 Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Vision TriMax 30 Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Open Corsa CX, 700x25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Open Corsa CX, 700x25c clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Zero II CPC (Nack)
- SEATPOST: ARGON 18 carbon seatpost, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 815281
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more